Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Speaking Questions

 Speaking Questions

1. Where are you from?

I’m from Muzaffarpur, a city in Bihar. It’s especially famous for its litchis and has quite a rich history. At the moment, though, I’m living in Patna for my higher studies.

2. What kind of house do you live in?

My family has an independent ___-BHK bungalow. Since I’m currently studying in Patna, I’m staying in shared accommodation. It’s quite different from home, but it’s convenient for my studies.

3. Which part of your house do you like the most?

Honestly, I love the whole house because every corner has some memories attached to it. My parents and grandparents worked really hard to build it, so it’s very special to me. If I had to choose one place, though, I’d probably say the living room.

4. Is there anything you would like to change about your home?

Not really. I wouldn’t want to make any major changes because my family has put so much effort into building it. It also has a lot of sentimental value, so I’d prefer to keep it more or less the same.

5. How long have you lived there?

I was born and brought up there, so I’ve spent around 20 years in the city. Naturally, I have a very strong connection with the place because most of my childhood was spent there.

6. Would you like to live there in the future?

Yes, definitely. I have a strong emotional connection with the city because I was born and brought up there. So, if circumstances allow, I’d love to settle there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.

  Important Vocabulary Word / Phrase Pronunciation (Hindi) Hindi Meaning Rethink री-थिंक फिर से विचार करना Firm फर्म दृढ़ ...